ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: Each year the awards and scholarships demonstrate the outstanding accomplishments of our engineers. It is important that we celebrate our success and make everyone aware of the achievements and contributions of the engineering profession. The Awards Committee invites your input in this process. We know exceptional work is being done; please help to bring accomplishments to the attention of the Nominations or Awards committees. Some detail about the background and scope of members' accomplishments is necessary, but this is no time for modesty!
* Engineering Award for Excellence
* Young Engineer Achievement Award
* Award for Engineering Achievement
* Award for Environment Excellence
* Ralph L. Woodside Memorial Award for Service to the Profession
* Community Service Award
* Friend of the Profession Award
* Honorary Life Membership
Deadline for Nominations is Friday, September 28, 2012. Awards will be presented at the Annual Meeting on November 30, 2012 at the Rodd Charlottetown
Nomination Forms Available in two formats. If you are unable to open these documents, please contact the Association office and we can fax them to you.