Participants will gain practical skills to:
- Use the terminology and processes of modern project management–project scope, time, cost, and communications management.
- Prepare a Project Charter and Project Plan.
- Facilitate team discussions in preparing project plans and in executing projects.
- Utilize project management templates.
- Value the benefits of a consistent project management method.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Project Management Essentials course is appropriate for individuals who are:
- Responsible for managing smaller projects.
- Participants on a project team of any size, especially those who have not yet been exposed to the tools, techniques and terminology of formal project management.
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
You will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
May 6 - 8, 2013
Charlottetown Best Western
$795.00 plus HST (for Members of Engineers PEI)
$1195.00 plus HST (for non-Members)
Space is limited - register now!!
Kim at 902-566-1268 or by email at info@EngineersPEI.com