Applying for a WES Credential Evaluation

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

If you are an Engineers PEI applicant, with academic credentials (bachelors degree) earned from institutes outside of Canada, you must have WES (World Education Services) authenticate and evaluate the credentials.

What you need to do:

  • Engineers PEI applicants must request the WES International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) course-by-course report.  If you have a prior WES report, you must upgrade to the WES ICAP course-by-course evaluation report.
  • Select Engineers PEI as the recipient of your evaluation.

Click here to begin the WES application.

Submitted by PEI admin on